(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. all opinions are my own and unbiased. Confectionalism believes in being completely transparent for my valued readers. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check out our disclosure info for more details.)
The weather is warming up before we know it. While some of the country is experiencing February blues, we can all put a little spring in our step by bringing spring to our kitchens. Brightening up the kitchen space with pastels and herbaceous awesomeness could be just the trick to help power through the last breath of winter. When the flowers start to sprout, and birds start to sing, I’ll be ready. Jump into the the greens and get to cooking in a brighter environment with this compilation of Spring kitchen finds.
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for all things Spring, and these gorgeous bright kitchen gems are sure to put me in the Spring state of mind while we’re waiting for mother nature to hit the defrost button.
- Spring Kitchenaid – Spring Pastels for your favorite stand mixer are sure to brighten your spirits and kitchen spaces.
- Spring Dinnerware from Sur La Table – The Fresh Garden Collection Dinnerware from Sur La Table is a Spring must have for 2016.
- Baking Essential Oils – Bring Bright Spring Flavors to your baking with a collection of herbaceous and fun essential oils.
- Lemon Linens – These Lemon linens like this bright Citron Kitchen Towel is a simple yet effective way to bring in the spring.
- Espresso Machine – An affordable yet high quality caffeine machine is a way to brighten the mind. The Greville Infuser is my go to Espresso Machine that puts a true spring in my step.
- Owl Measuring Spoons – These Pastel Owl measuring are bright, cute, and I must have them now. Cute Critters are what spring is about, right?!
- Spring Cake Stand – A jadeite pastel Cake pedestal will add the element of spring to that bright baking for eater and beyond. Perfect for St. Patty’s day too.
- Rustic Spring Pitcher – This Vine and Bird pitcher will bring rustic charm to any spring kitchen collection.
- Pastel Drink Straws – Don’t forget the pastel straws for all the spring beverage sipping.
- Herb Wreath – An Herbaceous Wreath to bring in the spring foliage. Hung over any door way or even on the fridge- it will brighten your cooking space.
- Spring Faucet – In a more literal sense, bring on the spring with this “spring” kitchen faucet. Perfect for all the bright produce headed your way.
- Moss Letters Decor – These gorgeous Moss Letters would be the perfect touch to bring the much wanted green to any kitchen decor.
- Citrus Juicer – A good Citrus juicer is definitely a must have for the best lemonade refreshments and bright citrus offerings for spring entertaining.
- AeroGarden Sprout – Lastly, but not least, start your spring herbs and produce early by bringing the grading to the kitchen with your own Aerogarden.
- Spring the Cookbook -get simple, pure, and bright food recipes made just for the season.